4 Day Luxury Discover Cambodia
Angkor Wat is an incredible show of Khmer genius – a stunning temple complex that is awe-inspiring for both its grand scale and incredible detail. Experience it all with our resident Khmer expert, from the Angkor Temple Conservation Institution and learn about the history behind this great empire which once ruled over most of South-East Asia.
Our adventure map
Day by day
First Day welcome to Siem Reap
Enjoy your complimentary private VIP door-to-door transfer to your UK departure airport. Meet your Travelling Concierge and be transferred to your delightful hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure, there are 15 acres of beautifully manicured gardens in the hotel grounds for you to retreat to. Relax under the frangipani trees beside the magnificent pool inspired by Angkorian architecture, or enjoy a massage to ease your way into your holiday. At night, meet your Travelling Concierge and fellow companions for a Welcome Drink. (WR)
Second Day visit Angkor Wat in Style
See beyond what most get to witness at one of the modern wonders and most important religious monuments in the world. Visit Angkor Wat in true style, with a renowned Khmer scholar from the Angkor Temple Conservation Institution. Learn about Khmer history, culture, archaeology and civilisation, as he brings to life the stories contained in the bas reliefs and murals. In the afternoon, visit Angkor Thom - an entire walled city and Capital of Cambodia from the 12th to the 16th century, and bigger than any European city at the time. In the evening, see a performance of the Phare Circus combining local traditions with new creative genres to form an amazing triumph of beautifully choreographed acrobatics and dance. (BB)
Third Day we explore Ta Phrom, Ta Nei and Ta Keo
Journey into the hauntingly exotic atmosphere of Ta Phrom Temple, one of Angkor's jewels. Overgrown with fig trees and lush jungle, the magnificent roots of trees have merged over the centuries with the temple's huge stone blocks emphasising the forgotten city feeling. Then explore Ta Nei - a hidden oasis well off the beaten track. Finally, Ta Keo, known as the 'mountain with bronze peaks'. Admire the overlapping terraces surrounded by a moat. Toast your time together with newfound friends with dinner at a local restaurant, including wine. (BB),(RD)
Fourth Day we bid farewell to Cambodia
Your tour ends after breakfast with a transfer to the airport for your onward flight. Why not continue this journey on to Vietnam? On arrival at your UK airport, your driver will greet and escort you to your waiting car for your return private VIP transfer home. (BB)
Siem Reap: Join your Travelling Concierge for a Welcome Reception with drinks. The mouth-watering dinner with drinks features the best of Cambodian cuisine.
3 Buffet Breakfasts (BB); plus 1 Welcome Reception (WR) and 1 Restaurant Dinner (RD) both with wine, plus tea or coffee.
- Angkor Wat: With a renowned Khmer scholar from the Angkor Temple Conservation Institution, explore the Angkor Temple and surrounding complex. See the Bayon temple, visit the Terrace of the Elephants, the Terrace of the Leper King and hear fascinating insights into the history of the Khmer Empire. Have all that you see, brought to life, as you imagine what life was like when Angkor was bigger than any European city. See Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, Terrace of the Elephants, Terrace of the Leper King, Ta Phrom, Ta Nei and Ta Keo.
- Siem Reap: With an amazing vibe and such energy, the Phare Circus is transforming the lives of disadvantaged Cambodian Youth. More than just a circus, Phare performers use theatre, music, dance and modern circus arts to tell uniquely Cambodian stories; historical, folk and modern. The young circus artists will astonish you with their emotion, enthusiasm and talent. After the show, meet one of the performers to hear how their lives have changed since joining the circus.
You will be escorted by the crème de la crème of our Travelling Concierges - handpicked for every departure.
This skilled guide will act as consummate organiser and be your 'friend in a foreign land'.
Enjoy the unique comfort of our luxury air-conditioned coach, complete with complimentary bottled water for you to enjoy during your luxury coaching tour.
(Throughout Indochina, no on-board washroom available.
Alternate coaches and vehicles, may be used on occasion).
At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling with prompt delivery to inside your door.
Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency.
Plus, we include all taxes and porter-age charges at hotels.
Stay connected with friends and family with complimentary Wi-Fi at every hotel.
From time to time, your Tour Director will enchant you with local titbits, each representing authentic food or beverages unique to the destination.
Private airport transfers between the airport and your tour hotels.
Guarantees, Bonds and Awards
- This tour is run by our outstanding travel partners who are award winners British Travel Awards Best Small Group.
- All Tours are Guaranteed Departures.
- Tours are fully bonded, protected and guaranteed and you pay the operator directly when booking.
- ABTA protected
Best prices, more information and booking
Great Discounts are available – please speak with our expert who can arrange extra unique discounts.
Only £100 per person deposit required (except for last minute bookings).
By booking through us you will receive additional customer service and extra discounts.
Please ask our expert about last minute special offers available throughout the year.
If this is not quite what you are looking for, please mail us we have many great alternatives.
You can call our expert on 0207 620 8963 – UK time 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (this number is specifically for this or similar multi-day tours of Britain, Europe or World-Wide) or out of those hours please leave a voice-mail for a call back.
Alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a call back or if you prefer mail, we can send you more details from there.